Saints Row The Third...lolwut?

When I first heard of this game I thought it would be Saint's Row 2 with more humor which didn't surprised me at all until I saw gameplay footage that just released today. Did I just saw Grand Theft Auto IV on crystal meth or a open world Postal because that was something completly different lol. Feel free to post the video showing off the open world gameplay...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i loved the first two games and am really looking forward to this. i have always loved the humor in the saints row games.

Didnt have time to edit previous post.   The vehicle at the end that sucks in people and shoots them out looks like a lot of fun.

[quote user="ThugLife67889"]

Saints row is what GTA used to be GTA 4 sucked ,Saints row 3 kills GTA 4  I mean look what you can do in it! thegamershub.net/.../first-saints-row-3-gameplay   much better than bowling or playing qiube lol

[/quote]

I agree. Saints Row 2 and soon to be 3, have all the FUN that the GTA series used to have back in the Vice city and San Andreas days.    GTA4 was a massive disappointment and lost the "fun" factor.    SR has the fun factor and the entire game is co-op.  Its truly the ultimate sandbox experience.   I still love SR2 and cant wait to play SR3.  Day 1 purchase for sure.   BTW that video was hilarious. lol  I love all those new moves you can do to random people and really looking forward to that tank Mayhem. 

Saints Row has always dumped on GTA... it's way more fun.

Thats the idea. This is everything that GTA wasn't. This is basically an over-the-top GTA, as it always has been. First 2 were much the same, and both were great games

I meas just look at the gameplay, running around smacking heads and punching people in the nuts, a dildoo sword, giant fists that makes people go boom of blood, no cops around, driving a jet on the city and even a human cannon? They've just went too high compared with GTA IV...

The game looks like its going to be fun.  Not sure what the OP is getting at though.  Its Saints Row.  Its always been over the top and crazy.  

I never played any of the saints row games, but there are no other games that allow the player to slap others around with pimp hands and giant, purple dildos. Since I'm always for getting games with originality, I guess Saints Row 3 should be on my list.

Saints Row is a great franchise for the Xbox 360 & I can't wait to go crazy in the 3rd.

I don't mind that they removed the Multiplayer from the series, but it'd be awesome if they gave us 4P drop-in/drop-out co-op for the lack of it.

The game is going to be awesome, haven't played the first two, but that one gameplay video alone has sold me.