Saints Row the third multiplayer debate.

Ok so just give me you're opinions on what you think about SR3 having no multiplayer and if Volition should keep it like that or add it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I personally didn't care for the competitive multiplayer on Saints Row 1 or 2 but believe all games should now come with said competitive multiplayer.  Just like red faction, they cut the multiplayer which cut some of their fans.  Even if they should add it, they won't.

All I care about is Co-op multiplayer.  you and about 3-6 "homies" tearing it up!

I didn't really like the competitive multiplayer. I bet there is a reason they cut it though. Maybe more co-op partners?

I never really played the MP in the first 2, so it doesn't really matter to me.

frankly if they cut multiplayer i don't mind the game itself doesn't  need to expand its life through multiplayer, i believe the game is worth 2 years of your life just to complete everything you would like and i dont mean missions and objectives i'm talking personal rewards like riding the VTOL under every bridge 2 times! i game is an open world with some RPG elements what more could you want? what i would like to see is an addition of one more co-op players able to play and possibly a free-world game mode where up to 10 or maybe 6 players can run around and play the game not through anyone's game load but through a new world that is created from a menu everytime you load it with a bunch of options and people just load there player and play in steelport but its not theres its a world with just activites and stores and you just run around then you save it and you can see the things you bought and more all from a personal menu that saves everything you've done. it may be confusing but it would kinda be like grand theft autos freeplay but more expansive and fun!!!

Didn't love it that much

I have never liked the MP modes for Saints or GTA.  I buy these games for the single player.....I do like the CO-OP though

I hated the multiplayer. Co-op was really fun, I would say I shared moments of Co-op awesomeness. I will be buying two copies, maybe three so that I can share some quality time playin Co-op modes with my son and daughter. Because what can bring a family closer together than watching your children beat down a gangster pimp thug with ..... <enter choice of weapon here> It's what family is all about.

The multiplayer really sucked on stsr2. I mean it sucked bad. I mean it sucked so badly, I scheduled a colonoscopy to get the multiplayer taste out of my mouth. Unfortunately I still remember the multiplayer from stsr2 and I am sad that someone would start a post about it. There is no debate, these guyd know story making. These guys know what a couple of bored, married, old white dudes want to do when every else in the house has gone to bed. Old guys want to drive around and take hookers from other dudes and bring them back to brothels. We want to ride around on ATV's and cause stuff to blow up. We want to..... ok you got it.

They implemented a great co-op mode. They need to leave multiplayer deathmatches to the people who know how to do it, like every Call of Duty game, or every Battlefield game, or every Quake game, but not StsR. Not Volition. They can't do it. It's not their fault, they have their strengths, which is an awesome single player and co-op game. But their weakness is MP, it just sucked. I mean it sucked so bad....... etc etc etc etc etc

The co-op was fantastic in SR2, the multiplayer not so much. Although it was fantastic fun when you killed your buddy in co-op how there was that 'duel' system (big fan of the Pimp Hand joust!)  I love the idea of 4+ Saints ripping up Steelport, and have absolutely no complaints about the sacrifice of mulitplayer, especially when quite a few friends and I are all planning to co-op the game together