Saints Row IV Season Pass Installation

How do I install the Season Pass so I can play the Dominatrix DLC?  When I check the Downloadable Content section from within the game, the Season Pass shows as Purchased, the weapon is installed, but the Dominatrix mission says it will not be accessible until the Season Pass is installed, and I can't find a way to do that.

I cleared the cache, deleted and re-downloaded all the files with no luck.  If I choose Play Now from the Live d/l menu, it say it's only accessible from within the game.  Do I have to finish the main game first, or do I have a dad d/l?  Thanks for any help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 63 Applies to:

Hey there CEHDirkpitt! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

If you check your Download History, do you see the Season Pass in there? If so, I suggest downloading it from your download history and then trying to get the new DLC.

let us know how that goes and we'll be standing by to hear back from you. =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No luck with that - Both the Season Pass and Dominatrix show in D/L history. both as if I was to d/l again.

I wonder if I messed something up - I purchased and D/L dominatrix first before I realized it was part of Season Pass when I purchased it.

Sorry this didn't help.

I've noticed with some games that have title updates stored in the same place as the saved games, they sometimes don't see the dlc installed.  So if Saints Row IV has a title update stored with the saved games, then delete the title update and the dlc, then redownload the DLC, and then start the game, let the game update, and hopefully your game will recognise the season pass and your dlc.

Xbox Ambassador.

Sorry this didn't help.