Saints Row 4

Forgive me as there was no other place I could think of to put this since there is no official forum for it yet.

-----

What information is there available on Saints Row 4 (if any)?

-----

As a mild fan of the franchise, I'm excited to see what SR4 will have to offer since SRTT (IMO) didn't cut it and SR2 was alright (IMO).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Post deleted by poster.

no it was deep sliver

Brilliant, DH 200! This would then be a good counter- argument against "SR: IV was released three months before GTA: V just so Volition could make a quick buck".

SRIV has the expansion which was originally planned for release last year, Enter the Dominatrix for Saints Row The Third, included in it. That's only one aspect, as SRIV was in the planning (at least) towards the end of SRTT's development. It's documented on any Saints Row site, that SRIV was going to be 'more over the top' than SRTT due to the staff knowing what it was going to be about back then. So, it is conceivable that when Deep Silver bought the Saints Row IP as well as Volition, that they got A: Complete Enter the Dominatrix expansion and B: at least a partially made SRIV.

As SRIV looks the same as SRTT, it's conceivable that a high percentage of SRIV was made before it was sold off, therefore a release so soon after Deep Silver bought them, is also conceivable as they would've had only a small percentage left to add to finish the game off.

In any event, we won't know the full story, until August 20th for the US and the 23rd for the rest of the world what else is in Saints Row IV.

SR IV looking exactly like SR3 with added DLC, smh

One of the main staff behind SR: Iv even said that SR: Iv is NOT SR 3.5! Why don't people understand that?

[quote user="AFR0 PUNKST3R"]

SRIV = SR 3.5 jUST sAYIN

[/quote]

Saints Row The Third: Enter the Dominatrix could be classified as Saints Row 3.5. Saints Row IV has more content to it, than just that one aspect. Wait and see in August 20th in the US (23rd in other countries).

"SRIV = SR 3.5 jUST sAYIN" = an opinion; I'm just sayin'...

SRIV = SR 3.5 jUST sAYIN