Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Me too !!

If only it had multiplayer.

Didn't need multiplayer. What is it with people nowadays thinking that a game will be good only if it has multiplayer? GTA SA didn't have multiplayer, yet that sold quite well and is still a fan favorite amongst GTA fans.

i have played and loved all 3 saints row but i think that they should bring back the heists like the 1st kinda.. like take a jewelry store and put lots of guards.. it would just make it have a bit more replay value.. i played the 1st  A LOT cuz i love robbing like 6-8 places in a row for the challenge. i just wanna rob places in the 4th like i could in the 1st you know. just add a place or 3 that you cant own but can rob.....???

Saints Row 2, best game ever:)

Saints Row 1 multiplayer, best game ever:)

Bit of a toss up for me. 3 is great and has some improvements to gameplay, but 2 just feels like it has alot more content.

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]

Didn't need multiplayer. What is it with people nowadays thinking that a game will be good only if it has multiplayer? GTA SA didn't have multiplayer, yet that sold quite well and is still a fan favorite amongst GTA fans.

[/quote]

As a general rule, I agree with you. I do however, feel that the Saints Row series is an exception.. I think the coop is what really makes this game.

It's pretty fun single player, sure.. but the real fun in this game (for me) was teaming up with a friend and taking over the city. I never played the first one but I did play a lot of Saints Row 2 and Saints Row the Third and mostly in coop and they are both GREAT games.

Overall, my favorite is Saints Row the Third.. this game is awesome. Not every game needs to have Multiplayer, but Saints Row just wouldn't be the same without it.

[quote user="DarthLama"]

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]

[/quote]

As a general rule, I agree with you. I do however, feel that the Saints Row series is an exception.. I think the coop is what really makes this game.

It's pretty fun single player, sure.. but the real fun in this game (for me) was teaming up with a friend and taking over the city. I never played the first one but I did play a lot of Saints Row 2 and Saints Row the Third and mostly in coop and they are both GREAT games.

Overall, my favorite is Saints Row the Third.. this game is awesome. Not every game needs to have Multiplayer, but Saints Row just wouldn't be the same without it.

[/quote]

2 player co-op is fine and, as you said DarthLama, is quite fun and enjoyable. However, those who prefer 16 player multiplayer etc.... the ones with the thinking that you need to have a large amount of people playing a game, for it to be worthwhile purchasing. That mentality I can't understand...

Oh yeah, that I agree with completely. :)