Saints Row 3 Immediate assistance required

So once again I bombarded with a load of crap while attempting to play Saints Row co-op with a friend. I bought the game new, he rented the game. He's attempting to purchase the online pass, except there isn't one there. There is the season pass for 1600 points, various other packs like shark attack, no online pass. We're sitting here at the title screen and have no idea what to do. Anyone purchased the pass and know what's going on?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I don't even see it listed on the XBox.com Marketplace. It must not be available at this time, which is odd. Did he look to see if it's available for purchase through the in-game Marketplace menu?

[quote user="CroutonCrusader"]

Did he look to see if it's available for purchase through the in-game Marketplace menu?

[/quote]That was the first thing he tried. Since I know all games try to make it as easy as possible to give them your money. After that didn't work, I backed out and went to the marketplace from the dashboard. And I couldn't find it there either.

What a load of complete and utter garbage. Every Saints Row game gives me crap when attempting to play co-op. If they want to institute something as stupid as an online pass for co-op, the least, most basic and obvious thing they could do is make sure it's available.