Saints row 2?

I recently got saints row 2 and im just wondering if anyone else on the forums has it and wants to play with me? Only got 1 friend who has it and well.. Hes not that into the game so to say :( just add me to friends 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have it and, sadly, have the same problem with the friend :P If you wanna add me to play some co-op, then by all means go for it. I really love Saint's Row, but I have no one to play with. I've also been trying to get all the co-op achievements as well.

The jacket will lend a hand if either of you need some co-op brutalness on this game as i need some co-op achievements myself.I tried the co-op briefly awhile back and it's a blast.

added you both :)

I actually still need to run my new copy of it. My year old copy kept freezing up on me, i've been playing 1 to catch up with the story.

i need a co-op partner

Which one, 1 or 2?

Ah. I got that one, i'm running 1 to get that beat. I'll be running 2 in a few days.

if you guys want you can add me as well getting kinda bored solo

[quote user="HybridSX182"]

I have it and, sadly, have the same problem with the friend :P If you wanna add me to play some co-op, then by all means go for it. I really love Saint's Row, but I have no one to play with. I've also been trying to get all the co-op achievements as well.

[/quote]

same here.