Saints Row 2 co-op partner needed.

I would really like to get as much as possible accomplished today since I have to pick up my Deus Ex pre-order on Tuesday. Anyone feel like helping a brother out?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Pump

Zen is currently playing SR2. Hit em up.

I tried. It says he signed off 10 minutes ago. He also lives on the polar opposite side of the planet.

A friend of mine borrowed my copy about 6 months ago, I really need to get it back. I haven't even touched the co-op aspect of the game.

Also I have confirmed you will need to start a whole new game to get the Co-op achievements.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

Also I have confirmed you will need to start a whole new game to get the Co-op achievements.

[/quote]

No, you don't. Either you can join a friend's game, and he/she can play normally with you tagging along, or simply go back to your crib and select the mission on the bulletin to play the cooperatively. I did it with my main character even after I beat the game a long time ago.

[quote user="HybridSX182"]

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]

No, you don't. Either you can join a friend's game, and he/she can play normally with you tagging along, or simply go back to your crib and select the mission on the bulletin to play the cooperatively. I did it with my main character even after I beat the game a long time ago.

[/quote]

You got lucky then, personal experience and comments on other sites show that if you replay the missions from the crib it won't always mark them as completed in co-op. I think you need at least one player to not have done them for it to work. Best case scenario is the host hasn't completed the missions and when doing them co-op it will mark them as completed. 

I had issues with this one and a friend then created a new character and hosted up. This allowed me to finish the missing missions in co-op.

Also if you want the co-op activities achievement then you absolutely do need a new character if you have completed any activities solo. it will not count them if you replay the activity in co-op after completing it solo.

Wow, that's a real bad glitch, or whatever you wanna call it, in the the game. I honestly have not had that problem. Though I haven't done all the mission, thanks to my partner in crime, but we completed the Ronin's easily and some activities as well. Maybe I am just lucky. Sorry to hear though.

I would like to help but Irene's Storms  are still causing problems in my area.