Saints Row 1 Is Awful

It is so damn terrible I got the recently released saints row double pack I love SR2 but the first game is just terrible, no checkpoints or autosaves, weapons won't cache, you can't run from the cops if you get pulled out of a vehicle from one. Anyone feel the same way about the first one like I do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Of course it isn't nearly as good as SR2, it's the first of the series. It obviously won't have as good of graphics and all of the things that SR2 has.

when it came put it was really good and yeah the no checkpoints was a huge pain. It sucked having to drive to the airport over and over again just because the 3rd rocket missed the plane. And the last vice King part was ugly when u have that guy hanging out of his car.(i never died on that one but one of the hookers almost got me didn't realize they had guns.)

Well, I loved the first one. But at the time I had never played a Grand Theft Auto game because I never owned a Playstation, and Saints Row seems to be the next best thing. By the time I got to  the second one though something about it didn't do it for me.

It lost the feel of becoming the top guy. The first one u r a voiceless soldier. The Second one is more silly, creative, but u r a cocky superhero which kinda took away from the feel. But I loved it and really want to take over more territory and kill Dex.

I liked the first one when it came out, loved the 2nd.

I wouldn't have minded the game so much but the constaint gliching/freezing killed me! You'd be half way through a mission and then the whole game would freeze up on you. I had autosave but nothing like SR2 so practially all my progress would be gone. and not having checkpoints throughout missions did suck.

I remember hating the to shoot the jet because every time I died/failed I had to drive to that place all over again.

the firs one was ok. i enjoyed it.

sr1 was great back in 06-09 when the gang leaderboards were up and running but thq shut them down oct 09 sr1 may suck now but in its day the multiplayer couldnt be beat sorry sr2 and sr3 are mainstream tiltles THAT HAVE CAUSED THIS SERIES TO FAIL

Just because they don't have Multiplayer right? I'm sorry, but that's a poor reason to say the series fails.