Saint Row 3 _ Pre order bonus.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/31244/news/saints-row-3-dlc-comes-care-of-professor-genki-screenshots-trailer-and-details/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

As of now the only places to get the pre-order is at GameStop and Walmart, that is good with both the Standard Edition and Platinum Edition of the game.

Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary Pre-Order Pack Includes

• Professor Genki's Super Ballistic Man-a-Pult: Cruise Steelport in style with this vacuum-action human-cannonball truck. Suck up pedestrians and use them as live ammunition against the forces of evil, and everyone else.
  • Professor Genki's Leisure Stunt Suit: The ultimate in comfort and tight-fitting apparel, the Genki Leisure Stunt Suit is perfect for skydiving over Steelport or to wear while ejecting from high-flying fighter jets. Free Genki mask included!
  • Professor Genki's "Octopuss" weapon: Fire baby octopi onto your enemies' heads! Watch as the octopi massage their scalps and your enemies fight for you! Enemies can be friends too!

Saints Row: The Third Platinum Pack

• Exclusive Custom Molded Saints Row Headset*
  • Professor Genki Hyper-Ordinary Pre-Order Pack
  • Exclusive in-game soundtrack.
  • Saints Row: The Third game
    *Headset is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH Xbox LIVE®.

$99.99

Just got back from pre-ordering this

Actually B MoB1984, the special edition (which you included in your above post) is, and has been, available for pre-order at EB Games for the last 2 weeks. Still, I've had this game on pre-order since the beginning of the year (along with Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed Revelations and Warhammer 40k Space Marine) with EB Games. Thankfully they allowed me to put some money away on my account in preparation for those games to be announced for pre-order :D

When I first saw the Professor Genki stuff I didn't realise it was a DLC, I thought you got like a toy gun, toy car & dress up suit with it hahaaa...oh man did I feel dumb.

Not too sure about the headphones though. I'd have preferred something else, maybe some special replica handgun from the game.......or a pimpcane, that shoots out water...or something....a water-pimp-cane-gun, yes.

I Pre-order SR3 really early can I still get the bonuses

I'd check with the store you pre-ordered it from, and ask them to upgrade you to the collector's edition.

Just ask the store if you're written down to get the pre-order bonuses because you pre-ordered it early. I'm sure they would give you the bonuses though.

And Lmao@waterpimpcane. That sounds like such a better bonus than the headphones. Or at least something more directly related to the game.

Hah, the preorder bonus is fantastic and gimmicky, just as a pre-order bonus should be!  Not a huge fan of the collector's edition, doens't really seem worth the money IMO.   I have plenty of headphones already...

I'd like the soundtrack but I don't care about getting the headset.  I just don't want to spend so much on the collector's edition for this, I have to get the collector's of SWTOR.  Not to mention the regular editions of Skyrim and Assassin's Creed Revelations.