S.A.F hope to be a new rising clan

Hi im the Founder of S.A.F special attack forces clan this clan is new and im looking to start recruiting new people. This clan is for all call of duty games. This clan is for all systems .

My gamertag is Anarchy95nation i'm always on it if not my brother is. i have a website already set up for it 

http://specialattackforces.enjin.com/

please look at it i hope you guys are interested in this new clan let's make S.A.F a amazing clan Thank you for your time 

sincerely,

~Anarchy95nation

p.s. you dont have to change your gamertag just when you play call of duty change the clan tag 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Did you miss this.

People really don't read stickies, do they...

[quote user="FURIOUS PENGU1N"]

People really don't read stickies, do they...

[/quote]Apparently not...

uhm......whats a "sticky"? And where do I find these "stickies"? I'm new to the interwebs, and not very bright......

(evil)

[quote user="Ir1sh WOP"]

uhm......whats a "sticky"? And where do I find these "stickies"? I'm new to the interwebs, and not very bright......

[/quote]

A sticky is a thread that remains at the top of the topics for all of eternity so it doesn't get buried as more threads are made. Sticky threads usually contain important information (like rules of the specific forum)  that should be read by everyone before creating a new topic. If the OP read the sticky at the top of the topics pages, he would have known that youtube links/clan recruitment threads are not allowed in the Black Ops forum.

@OP, sorry i already have a recruiter. His name is SSgt. Nunez of the United States Air Force.

[quote user="RCameron412"]

[quote user="Ir1sh WOP"]

[/quote]

A sticky is a thread that remains at the top of the topics for all of eternity so it doesn't get buried as more threads are made. Sticky threads usually contain important information (like rules of the specific forum)  that should be read by everyone before creating a new topic. If the OP read the sticky at the top of the topics pages, he would have known that youtube links/clan recruitment threads are not allowed in the Black Ops forum.

@OP, sorry i already have a recruiter. His name is SSgt. Nunez of the United States Air Force.

[/quote]

thanks R, but I was being totally sarcastic......but a very informative answer!
And your going into the AF? Thank you! 

[quote user="Ir1sh WOP"]

thanks R, but I was being totally sarcastic......but a very informative answer!
And your going into the AF? Thank you! 

[/quote]

Ooops my mistake...let's hug it out

And yes i'm going into the AF. start training July 5 and your welcome!

post in the clan forums that way people will take your post seriously and not attack/flame you. WILK0 gave you the link, i suggest you use it.