Sad

platinum games has confirmed that bayonetta 2 will remain exclusive on wii ui would link the site but can't it's on Ign Wii

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can't win them all I'm just glad Razors Edge is coming to 360!

Things can change. Mass effect was confirmed at the beginning to be a xbox 360 exclusive, but look what happened with that game. Mass effect 2 and mass effect 3 were brought to the ps3. Even the first mass effect has lost its exclusivity being that it has also been released on the ps3. So don't lose hope. It might come to the 360 or the next gen console some day.

Wii U might lose more exclusives to 360 and PS3, so don't give up just yet.

Don't lose heart as it might happen (although there is a bigger chance of The Sun blowing up in the next 10 minutes).

-

Bayonetta 1 was originally meant to be 360 exclusive but the whiny crybaby PS3 owners cried, moaned and complained saying why should the 360 owners get exclusives (like they haven't got enough of their own) so P.G were forced to port it over and the end result was a complete mess of a game that is a disgrace to the name Bayonetta.

-

P.G released to massive patches for the PS3 version tat only fixed some but not all problems with the game.

-

I have sen the PS3 version thanks to youtube and the game looks abysmal. It looks completely washed out and there are loading screens where there are none on the 360.

-

I wouldn't want this game at all as anything touched by Nintendo turns to total garbage and it is being made for the Wii U a crap poor console that is failing like heck and has worse capabilities than the PS3/360. A port would just be horrendous.

^ Did a Nintendo employee run over your dog or something?

They probably did while driving a Mario Kart

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]

I wouldn't want this game at all as anything touched by Nintendo turns to total garbage and it is being made for the Wii U a crap poor console that is failing like heck and has worse capabilities than the PS3/360.

[/quote]

I agree 100%. I've said it before...  Nintendo has gone straight down the gimmicky path to gaming hell. They won't be returning. Praise MS.

Wii U is turning out to be current-gen's Dreamcast failure.

-

Nintendo brought this on themselves, they were the ones that chose to release Wii U on a crucial year (2010) while the next Xbox and PlayStation are probably just a year or two away from coming out.

[quote user="noboundz"]

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]

I wouldn't want this game at all as anything touched by Nintendo turns to total garbage and it is being made for the Wii U a crap poor console that is failing like heck and has worse capabilities than the PS3/360.

[/quote]

I agree 100%. I've said it before...  Nintendo has gone straight down the gimmicky path to gaming hell. They won't be returning. Praise MS.

[/quote]

Brilliant comment. Nice to see someone agrees with me.

-

I just don't get Nintendo. They brought out the utterly magnificent Gamecube (which I love and adore) and then they proceed to bring out 2 of the worst consoles know to man in the utterly crap Wii and Wii U.

-

What happened? Did they get kicked in the head or did they have too much Sake one day and loose all their senses? The Wii was a joke and I am not surprised the Wii U is failing as everyone appears to be sick of all their shovleware crap and all their rehashed re-released to death gimmicky kiddie games.

Shoot, I meant 2012 not 2010 obviously.