Sacred Seven (S7) clan recruiting

Hi, I'm AtrumX

I'm a member of a great clan, and we're looking for new recruits to play competitively and casually for all the upcoming games this fall.
The Sacred Seven (S7) Clan is currently recruiting.

We are an honorable and mature clan that is looking to expand our membership for current Xbox 360 games as well as soon to be released games such as Gears of War 3, Battlefield 3, Forza 4, Modern Warfare 3, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, etc...

We are recruiting members to play all of the big releases coming out this fall, along with current favorites Call of Duty: Black Ops, Forza 3, and Halo: Reach. S7 does not hold tryouts. We accept all gamers regardless of skill. Our players range from the most serious gamers that play at MLG (Major League Gaming) tournaments to those individuals that just want to play a custom game every once in a while. And we have a wide range of gamers from old to young. So whether you are a serious competitor, just like to play with friends online, or looking for someone to play Co-Op with, I'm sure we have a place for you. Our only requirement is that you be 21 years old or older.

Here's some info on S7:
S7 was founded in May 2000 (Back then known as BBF). Our membership extends all across the globe. We currently have over 40 active members playing Xbox 360 and PC games.

Our Xbox division was founded in February, 2003, before Xbox Live even started. (We're not a "here today, gone tomorrow" clan.)

Many of our members also remain active in older or "just for fun" Xbox games such as Texas Hold'Em, Madden, CoD4, etc...

Please visit our web site and check us out at http://sacredseven.prodiscussion.net/. Feel free to take a look around, ask questions, or even join up. No matter what you decide, we look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on our site.

Thank you for your time,

Sacred Seven Clan Leadership

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"Hi i'm Barry Scott and this is " the wrong place to post looking for members try the clan forum where this belongs.

[quote user="hobblejp"]

"Hi i'm Barry Scott and this is " the wrong place to post looking for members try the clan forum where this belongs.

[/quote]

This ^

^

^

That

^   Them 

^ Thoseses

Crazy kids!

^^^

All of the above.

We have a few questions. What benefits does S7 offer? 401k with employer matching? Paid vacation and holidays? Flexible schedule? Sick leave? An open bar at all events? Concubines at request? And what is S7's policy on Medical Marijuana?

Does S7 come with bacon?  I love bacon.