Ryse Son of Rome Audio Issues

Ryse for me right now is currently unplayable because audio will not trigger at certain moments for me in the game. Characters talking, swords bashing etc etc, I do not hear it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now, and for some reason once it gets to 99% install, it takes forever to get to 100%. I don't know if theres files missing on the disk or what, I am really upset. I know audio is missing as I see subtitles but characters don't talk in cut scenes and game play. Is anyone else having this issue?

Question Info

Last updated October 6, 2018 Views 322 Applies to:

Hey guys, update. I got a new disk from eb games, reinstalled the new game, same problem. Characters do not speak whatsoever. Can someone please help out, I'm getting desperate.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

TEMPORARY FIX:

I had the same issue - Go to your XBOX ONE settings > Audio & Display. Change your audio to STEREO.

You will now hear the voices from all the characters in the game. Not sure if it's a bug on the XBOX or an issue with the HDMI cable but, this solved the issue for me until a real fix can be applied by either an Update from Microsoft or changing the HDMI cable.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.