RYSE: do not make this game Kinect Only, MS!!!

Don´t do that to us, hardocore gamers that don´t like Kinect. There is a lot of threads around the internet showing people, me included, very sad about this possibility. Also, make it co-op. Isn´t MS known for putting co-op in almost every exclusive? Keep going this way.

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=659389

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The game is probably going to suck...  It's going to be another on rails FPE (First-Person Experience - I made that up).

I am a huge fan of Kinect. It is not to say that I accept every game that comes out as gold, but I enjoy the entertainment value and eagerly await the newest innovations. I enjoy more traditional games as well, but I can assure you there is nothing "hardcore" about sitting on our asses and glaring into a screen like a zombie.

But as far as Ryse goes, Chris is right, it will probably suck. It looks like a "300" version of Fighters Uncaged, which was horrible. Also, it looks to be a Kinect exclusive.

Again, it will most likely be playable with a controller.

No, it won't.

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

No, it won't.

[/quote]

Any links to attest to that?

It's just a possibility. Nothing more. Don't get all angry about it RIGHT now. Just a few websites have said so, nothing has been confirmed yet...

Some EA guy already said that you could play it with a controller.

[quote user="Lord BaneJ"]

No, it won't.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you actually watch the demonstration or the game itself?  It's on rails just like Fable and Star Wars Kinect is...

Is there anything other than the trailer out yet? Its hard to tell from the trailer if its on rails or not since it only shows one fight. Even if it is on rails, it looks far better than that starwars piece of crap.

[quote user="Lord BaneJ"]

No, it won't.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you actually watch the demonstration or the game itself?  It's on rails just like Fable and Star Wars Kinect is...

[/quote]

Some EA guy on GTTV yesterday said you can play it with the controller.