RUSH TIPS FOR BEGINNERS

Battlefield tip series 

Fundamentals for RUSH
by Swift Justice, Head strategist for Legion Of Lost Souls

What sort of player are you? Do you go straight for the jugular hitting hard, fast and with a relentless onslaught of bullets and
grenades? Or are you the calm and collected, take your time and advance from cover to cover, picking battles with your opponents
that are stacked in your favor.If you don't know the answer to this question yet then before you play another
round of Rush on grand bazarre and getting pounded on then you need to take your time and work out your playstyle.

Knowing your strengths, and weaknesses I might add, will get you winning more rounds of rush and gunfights then a camping
support player with an m249 extended mags can spit out.
Unlike most other FPS games the BF series is not a twitch shooter. Twitch shooters are like the COD series,
fast paced and close quaters.
Reaction times to a certain degree, are only a fraction of what will or will not win you a gun fight,
a lot of guns fights will be won by the player with most health and best cover.Even the most in your face, hardcore to the bone,
rathing lunatic rusher will lose gun fights to a well placed calm and collected player, even if they are on target first.
The main reason, and this should be common sense,is who had the advantage. Being on target first does not always mean you have
the greater advantage.

RUSHING/the lone wolf

Lets take a look at the rushing playstyle. Any hardcore rusher playing this game has one of two choices to make,
Do I try and Flank or go Head on?

Flank is obviously the best option as most if not all your opponents will be and I stress hopefuly,
focused on the endless onslaught of bullets, mortors and grenades coming their way from your team mates. But risky as well
because if you come up against a well placed camper your goning to godn quicker then a 5 doller ***.

Head on is going to be the riskiest tactic though. If timed right after the last m-com goes down, I'll explain about timimgs in a
little while, then a seasoned rusher will be able to take advantage of the oppositions disorganized few seconds.
One major thing to remember, although you may eventually beat back the enemy with the right support from team mates,its all about
MOMENTUM. If you don't let up for a second then the enemy won't know what hit them and won't have time to organize themselves into
their defensive lines.

Quick tips.
1. Know your maps. What are the quickest routes from a to b whilst remaining hidden?

2. Play as recon, Drop a spawn beacon. If you go down least your closer to the fight and will know where the guy that killed you is
and if any of your squad go down, at least you may have a little back up.

3. Suppresors should be your number 1 attachment. If they can't hear you or see you on the mini map, you've done your job and your
team are through.

4. If things get a little to hairy take a min to hide up, calm down, if a team mate is down see if he spawns on you then carry on.

5. Weapon selection, PDW-R, UMP or any of the subs are ideal for this role, High fire rate and lots of bullets.

CALM COLLECTED (camper/collected advance)

First off this game mode is all about camping when on defense, and slowly advancing on rush. Don't feel pressured to play the way other
people want you to. I'm not saying don't play as part of your team but maybe your in the wrong squad. If it's an opponent complaining,
then you've obviosly done your job right and won the game.
Now you also have two choices hear, class selection! I'd recommend either support or Assualt class. My reasons are
that When your hanging back and keeping a mobile spawn alive you need to either have the fire power to keep the enemy at bay and
resupply your attacking team mates or revive and heal your team mates that are trying to push back the defenders.
When you notice a lull in the action thats your cue to move and move fast to your next position of advantage. From here any squad
mates that have fallen and you where unable to revive will spawn in on you. When ever you stop for any reason regardless of class, and
I can't stress this enough, Drop the box dude. You have them for a reason, so use them.

Quick tips
1. Know your weapons, recoil is a major factor in this game. You also need the correct attachments. Suppressor is no good for
a head on assualt.

2. Drop your packs guys, they are there to support your fellow men.

3. When reviving team mates make sure its clear first, no point you going down in a haze of glory to revive a team mate then having
run half way across the map only to have to start again... Better to have 1 respawn then 2. Think outside the box.

4. Watch your squad perks, make sure you don't run double squad ammo for example. If you have a support guy near you then flak will
be the better option.

5. Don't be a hero, If your last alive on your squad, HIDE. Wait for them to spawn on you and then get back to your spot.

This has been a brief guide for new and unsure players on how to Improve a little in the game mode rush. I'll be writing a more
detailed guide soon.

Swift Justice

LegionOfLostSouls.Enjin.Com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If all else fails, switch to Recon and snipe.  Or mortar from a safe spot.

Want the best Rush tip ever. PLAY THE FREAKING OBJECTIVE.

Here is the best rush tip:

• Switch everyone to team chat.
  • Converge in a hidden location
  • Every squad put down one spawn beacon in that spot
  • Continue running at the m-com until someone happens to arm it
  • Keep running at it explodes

Thats what rush is, basically.

RUSH PROTIP: DON'T PLAY RUSH. IT SUCKS.

I like Rush because it's got 1000x more action and takes ALOT more skill than Conquest to play.

[quote user="TheTurtleClub"]

RUSH PROTIP: DON'T PLAY RUSH. IT SUCKS.

[/quote]damn u beat me to it, and z, u got that backwards, just like this whole crappy game is all wrong, how much skill does it take to run to the same place the same way every time? even better, how much skill does it take to sit and wait for the enemy to run to the same place the same way everytime? rush is point spam mode

[quote user="Zehq"]

[Rush takes] ALOT more skill than Conquest to play.

[/quote]Ha ha. You know I don't really think that either mode takes more skill, but if you think about it in rush you're looking in one straight direction the whole game...

That's the thing, with Conquest you can get MVP and win with 0 kills, and I've seen a first hand example of Praetorian doing just that. With Rush it's all about tactics, moving in planting, defending, etc. It's a personal opinion obviously, I like Conquest for point wh#$#ing obviously, but Rush is very fun. It makes Metro fun until the 3rd set of objectives.

[quote user="Zehq"]

That's the thing, with Conquest you can get MVP and win with 0 kills, and I've seen a first hand example of Praetorian doing just that. With Rush it's all about tactics, moving in planting, defending, etc. It's a personal opinion obviously, I like Conquest for point wh#$#ing obviously, but Rush is very fun. It makes Metro fun until the 3rd set of objectives.

[/quote]

Funny you mention that cos the only time I've had an MVP ribbon came in Rush on Grand Bazaar Attacking.  I went 2-4 and my team lost (got bogged down trying to cap the Room of Death).  But I revived everyone at my end of the attack at least three times over.  I got more points than the guy who had gone 15-1 on the Defenders.

I just mean you can go extremely well and have no kills no deaths. Conquest is a highly rewarding gametype for objective players. 

I don't exactly remember what rank you came. :P