Running Snipers....GRRRRR

Ok, 

SO is anyone else peed off with people running around with a sniper rifle snap aiming down the sight and getting killed with one shot. They dont even aim down the sights probably just snap and shoot. Really starting to pee me off now.

I dont want to do the ol 'cant beat em join em' team but i am getting tired off it now. Is it just me or has anyone else experienced this? Is the care package runner of mw4?....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

SNAP scoping, geinus idea! Ive never heard of snap nor quick scoping..................../facepalm. BTW, whats the care package MW4 runner do?

people running around and partially tapping the aim on sniper class and shooting and inevitably getting a 1 shot kill without actually aiming....very frustrating.

You never heard of the care package runners in mw3? they used to run around like Linford Christie with a care package and knife ya. 1 minute you see them, next your dead!

Is it MW3 or MW4 care package runners? Youve listed both. This "snap" scoping you mentioned, maybe it could have a big following of people who do it and believe they are talented snipers?

apologies, mw2. getting easily confused

No probs. Tell me more about SNAP shooters, bro. EDIT--And I do remember the MW2 care package runners with Lightweight and Marathon, and Im glad it was patched as those guys glitched across the screen.

well some people use quickdraw and extreme conditioning and when they run around they just snap the left trigger (aim through sights) and shoot but the sight never gets full drawn but centres the shot in the middle so invaiariably if your looking in a straight direction you get a 1 shot kill. Next time a sniper kills you when hes running around look at your kill cam for a rough idea.

Mw2 was a *** with the care packages!

Extreme Condtioning AND a sniper rifle, that should explain everything. I am gonna have to watch more killcams and be on the look out for the pesky Snap shooters!!

I also just wanna say running snipers are mean AND OP, you growl like an ole bear!

it can be fun but very annoying when it happens you you.

Very active forum, so expect to now see this more often.