run and gun

finally a game you can actually move around the maps without getting sniped. done with the cod nonsense of campers watching spawn locations.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There are sniper rifles in the game. Give it some time and you will start seeing them more and more, guarantee.

Sitting still and sniping really doesn't aid you too much in the game. Just saying.

Level   1

Posted Tue, Mar 18 2014 2:20 PM

finally a game you can actually move around the maps without getting sniped. done with the cod nonsense of campers watching spawn locations.

That will change quickly. Real quick.

Gonna be tough for all the camping kiddies and lame QSer's to get it done here.  I haven't had a problem with the snipers at all.  There's just too many ways to evade them.  And on top of that, most of them try to snipe from the most ridiculous of spots.  

In a way it's just like BF.  I can always find the snipers on the scoreboard at the end of the match...right down in the basement where they belong.

The thing I like as far as camping goes is even though I camp (only on Hardpoint because I'm supposed to) I'm amazed at how they've done their best to leave no 'real' camping spots. Try this sometime: Go find any corner in any building and try to camp there, I guarantee it's impossible to view the entire area all at once without having to turn and look left or right. In my Hardpoint spot I can only see from 12 o clock to 2 o clock, and if I try to cover 3 o clock, I can only see from 1 to 3. I'm satisfied :)  And uh, hopefully that all made sense. If not I can try to revise later :P