[Rumor] Possible line-up leaked?

http://blog.machinima.com/insidegaming/2011/05/29/microsofts-line-up-leaked-halo-hd-gears-of-war-exile-among-titles/

Halo HD = Halo 1 remake

Gears of War: Exile is supposed to be a Kinect game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Halo CE Remake developed by the guys who worked on TimeShift and a GoW title coming to Kinect, how far more can this get?

These are most likely true upcoming announcements.

But am I the only one who thinks a Halo CE Remake is not a huge announcement to get crazy over? Giving an old game updated graphics and such is pretty bland. I'de rather they teased a new Halo game all together.

The Gears of War Kinect title has peaked my interest though. It will be interesting to see how it turns out, whether it will be some form of on-rail shooter or something entirely different. Roll on E3!

For the love of god, someone take away Sonic, I mean Mario, I mean Halo.

zzzzzzzz.....zzz....zzzz.....zzz....wake me up when Microsoft comes up with some new IPs and franchises. More of the same...

^ This

Remake Halo 1 and 2, PLEASE!!!!!

"zzzzzzzz.....zzz....zzzz.....zzz....wake me up when Microsoft comes up with some new IPs and franchises. More of the same..."

That is what is in store for these current consoles this year.  Mostly sequels or remakes it seems.  It does make money but I would like to see something new.  Although Gears3, inFAMOUS 2, Skyrim, Battlefield 3, AC: Revelation, and UC3 are games I want.  I will probably be getting Rage and Deus Ex.

The thing is new IP's may be held for the next console cycle.  That makes sense as you have something new to go with something new.  That can help draw people in.  The only new stuff I expect for any console will mostly be Kinect stuff.  And even Kinect will have a lot of its games as existing franchises either made for Kinect or with Kinect support added.

Oh gee I can't wait to play Halo 1 all over again! Gosh! Thanks Microsoft.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Excited for Gears of War Exile.

Really could care less about the Halo remake. Remakes of last generation games are stupid and pointless. It's a waste of time and money to do it this early....I will probably break down and buy the stupid thing though.

I totally agree Dante.  Why remake a game this early?  I do like some remakes but they really needed to give this remake to their next console and really do something with it instead of an incremental upgrade.