Rumor: New Soul Reaver Game

It better be true!  Are there many people who played the first games here? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I played this game so many times back in the day. I hope this is true! :)

First game was good.

-

Can't wait to see how co-op and multiplayer  would work.

I liked both of them, but I love the whole Legacy of Kain series and would love to see more Blood Omen too.

You really think it'll have co-op and multiplayer?  I would hope not, I assume it will be made by the guys doing the Tomb Raider reboot so maybe they will take it serious.  It could be a HD collection of first two also, which I'd totally still buy.

I was just kidding.    I would hope not as well.   Wouldn't be surprised though.   2012, everything gotta have co-op or multiplayer.

i thought initial previews of Venetica were gonna be like Soul Reaver. It ended up being like Fable instead. I loved Soul Reaver 1. One of my favorite games ever. I got stuck in the second level in the second one. Maybe this is a sign I need to go back and finish that up. I hope they make a new one. God, that would be epic. A new Darksiders AND a new Soul Reaver!

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

I was just kidding.    I would hope not as well.   Wouldn't be surprised though.   2012, everything gotta have co-op or multiplayer.

[/quote]

Oh haha, I thought you was being pessimistic because even Ninja Gaiden got tacked on MP modes.  It could happen but Ihope Crystal D makes this game and I trust them still to do the series right.

@dark half - here's to hoping that works out.  I would love to see both games come out this year, I honestly love 3rd person adventure games perhaps the most of all.

I hope if it was to have co-op it would have Offline Co-Op as well. It seems games that are made today are straying away from local co-op, which is a shame. Me and my brother used to play Legacy of Kain all the time, switching over when we get killed. He does not have an Xbox 360, so offline co-op would be a welcomed addition. Have it Fable 3 style and it would be great.

Co-op, sure.

"Have it Fable 3 style and it would be great".

Hell no.

Blood Omen is for a very good game. Bought it back on gamecube, but it didn't have the 60hz option like the xbox version. Glad I bought the xbox versions since it fully supports pal version @ 60hz option. HAIL XBOX! Eat yr hrt out GAMECUBE!, LOL!!!!!

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver Dreamcast version was much better than the PSX version. On DC it was trully 3d! LOVE LOVE LOVE