Rumble Roses XX Humiliation

Can anyone please tell me how to perform a humiliation in the game?  I have tried everything I can think of and grow tired of running the clock out and having no winner.

Thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

You perform the humiliation by having that in your games played list....I am pretty humiliated for having it in there myself

[/quote]

Hehe, luckily i didn't unlock any achievements so I got the chance to remove it!

I was just trying to play RR again and was wondering the exact same thing, good luck to you.

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

You perform the humiliation by having that in your games played list....I am pretty humiliated for having it in there myself

[/quote]

There's nothing to be humiliated about. Rumble Roses is a good game at its core. People are just to blind to look past the sexy part of the game to get to the real part of the game, the wrestling.

If you need help sweety, I'll be glad to help you out with any RRXX problems.  Just my gamer tag.   *(^_-)* Ja mata!

Its been a while since i played them but RR and DOA Extreme 2 were really fun. I should play those again.

As u land attacks and avoid your opp attacks your opp humiliation rating will rise .When reach the maximun she will become humiliated for a short time. While your opp is humiliated pull LT to perform the H-MOVE.