Rumble pit

Can some one please tell why Xbox live allows people play as a team in Rumble pit?

I dont understand if you are more than one person why dont you just play team slayer. Rumble pit is for people that are not interested in playing as team memebers, some of you must suck as a lone players that you need to have back up to be able to get some kills. As a pying member on Xbox live, I wonder shy nothing has been done to fix this. It really pisses me off when I see people with guest or on the same chat playing rummble pit. Leave the true gamers enjoy  Rumble pit. Only true gamesr play Rumble pit alone.

P.S. DMR's is for Swat just so you know.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Some people want to play with friends while not being on the same team. Some people like to kill their friends. Just because there's a party in Rumble Pit doesn't mean they're going to team up. I'm sure it happens, and it sucks, but not everybody is like that.

LoL DMR just for swat, are you serious? its like saying banshees are just to ride or shotgun just for infection wich isnt, its a good camping weapon for defense on a CTF game

sometimes is to try and boost medals or achievements, I know I know poor losers right, other times is cause they're at someones house having some brews and want to play slayer like the good old halo CE days split screen but on live, got a problem with that?

"Just because there's a party in Rumble Pit doesn't mean they're going to team up. I'm sure it happens, and it sucks, but not everybody is like that".

I love killing my mates :D Particularly searching team games and being split off from the others :P

Also, what do you mean by 'the DMR is just for SWAT'? I take it that even though you're a 'true gamer' [lol] you don't like using the DMR.

You've got a long way to go.

Hahaha "as a pying member on Xbox live". I assume you meant "paying". And guess what, WE ALL PAY. Xbox Live does not cater to the preferences of you and only you. It's a service for you to enjoy playing with gamers around the world. You are not entitled to anything more than anyone else is. And has been stated, sometimes, a group of friends likes to compete AGAINST each other. There's nothing wrong with that, and partying up SHOULD be allowed.

Don't like it? Don't play.

some people do it just cuz they suck, thats all there is. to lame to win in team slayer so they would rather take it to a place where its only for singles

Why not infection then? You could get WAY more kills in infection. What does that mean... "to lame to win in team slayer"?