Rude player.....

[moderator removed. - please do not name and shame people on the forums.  Please use the file a complaint feature via your console.]

he is very rude,sexest,vulgur,and he calls ppl fat....he has said very nastey things to me calling me a redneck fat and a few other things i dont want to mentiont but he

only gets worse........

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you should file a complaint against him

You can also block communications.

yup do what they said and the PET will get to it with in 24 hours

[quote user="Sarahfoo"]

Alex the Corpse

he is very rude,sexest,vulgur,and he calls ppl fat....he has said very nastey things to me calling me a redneck fat and a few other things i dont want to mentiont but he

only gets worse........

[/quote] are you going to let that bother you. people are like that all the time on live. people that talk sh*t on live are empty shells with no soul. they have a sad and worthless life thats why they talk sh*t. just mute and block them.

Please keep in mind that Naming and Shaming players on the forums isn't allowed "regardless" of their actions.

At the end of the day, It's just another immature kid on Xbox Live, I get so much abuse pretty much everyday when I play Black Ops, But don't let it bother you to be honest.

everyone here has good advice and a good point. It sucks that people like this exist but that is why the "Mute" and "Block Communications" features exist.

@ O.P.  Do what i do, If on opposite teams in a game, Beat him/her. Until he/she leaves the game. Or they shut-up. They do that to mess with your mind. You maybe better then them at playing a game, So they get you mad to get your Concentration away from the game so they can WIN. Its like in tennis, When they grunt. Its to mess up the other player. So they wont hit the ball to hard or to good. Pay them no mind and stay focus on your game. And have fun.

Block & Mute & Move ON :)