Rrgarding Beta Build

I can't reply to threads so I thought I would end the debate going on these forums.

The beta build is about a month old. EA/DICE have been trying to get MS and Sony to approve of this build since End of Aug/Beg of Sept. Remember the beta was supposed to come out in early Sept.

So some issues have already been fixed, some haven't so you should report everything.

Regarding destruction I don't know if it is maxium level in beta.

Beta =/= Final Game .... yet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it looks fine to be honest...I really don't care about graphics when the game plays as well as it does. But I am absolutely not going to be disappointed at the idea of better visuals and more destruction. I just don't see this as a destruction heavy map. I've seen walls get taken out, I've see the 2nd and 3rd floors of the hotels be completely wall-free, so who knows...

I don't understand why they chose a map with no vehicles on it for the beta, one of the big things that differentiates BF from COD is vehicle combat

yeah should of been available the first week of september but oh well

I too would love to have seen a map with vehicles.  Port Valdez for BC2 was a great choice.

clear your cookies if you can`t reply to posts.

@fat ninja I think 1 of the reasons they did it with no vehicles was to lure the COD only players in, because those are the ones that cry about getting killed by a tank/chopper. They call those people noobs for using a vehicle but the guy using it in a killstreak is a "pro"

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

I don't understand why they chose a map with no vehicles on it for the beta, one of the big things that differentiates BF from COD is vehicle combat

[/quote]and shotguns that actually have some range to them.

This is the same level and gameplay that I experienced in the Alpha build in early August on PC. Needless to say this will be my least favorite map when the full version is released.

I am at odds with this map...I enjoy outdoor enviornments...love the first and last part but don't care for the middle segments in the metro. I spent some time outdoors in the first pat and could see this being cool in Conquest, with the other side of the map opened up...you can go close to the columns near the water but out of bounds after that in this mode. I really hope that they have tuned down some of the features for the beta, like textures, and destruction. Also, for a series that promotes vehicle warfare, there isn't a single one, not even a gun emplacement?

That 870 shotgun is beast!Oh and i would have like to see the vehicle that was supposed to be in there,LAV?