rpg-7

Anyone else in love with this thing?  If you are it would be nice to get a whole team of rpg wielding freaks together for some explosively fun games!  People get so mad and call you cheap but i think if it was easy more people would be doing it.

I have the 2500 kills title for it.  does anyone else? I've never seen anyone with it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I never used it and always opted for the anti-air missiles instead...seems like i was the only one to use it though since no one ever took down the uav's. I like the rpg since it is powerful and has two shots. I just prefer the anti-air missiles better, not the javelin...the other one. I just can't remember the name.

^

The Stinger, at a guess?

Mass Effect 3 is out!! Err I mean no I don't use rpgs..

Why use an RPG when you can akimbo FMG9's? :P

^

Same question just about everyone in the world asked.

Taking out air support (KSRs, helos, etc...) with an RPG is a challenge, shooting at people with it, not so much.

I used it in one of my classes. Pretty hard to take down a UAV or chopper. I just carried it for the idiots that would blow me up with theirs from 15 feet. Nothing like sweet revenge.

It's good for clearing flags but annoying when scrubs use it as a primary.

[quote user="Goat Juice"]

Anyone else in love with this thing?  If you are it would be nice to get a whole team of rpg wielding freaks together for some explosively fun games!  People get so mad and call you cheap but i think if it was easy more people would be doing it.

I have the 2500 kills title for it.  does anyone else? I've never seen anyone with it.

[/quote]

Oh ya lots o fun.  Have around 8000 kills with it and over 850 multi kills.  Also helped me get over 8000 defends in domination.  Thing is a sniper with a big explosive tip compared to what it was in black ops.  You can literally snipe a sniper across the map with it.

8000?!?! props, I think i have close to 4000.  I agree it was useless in black ops.  I wasted a token on it on 2nd prestige, so worth it.