Roster Updates

Was Just wondering if anybody know's if there will be Roster Updates for Franchise mode or will it only be available for online rosters? and if there is gonna be updates available for franchise mode then will there be a way to update the roster without having to start your franchise over again?.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You have to update your roster previous to starting your franchise.  Just load the rosters you download before starting your season

When there are rosters updates you need to delete the previous roster and load the new roster before starting a Franchise.  When you are already doing a franchise and are already a few years into it, a new roster update isn't going to make a difference since your franchise rosters are already changed from your gameplay.  

I thought the roster updates just wiped out any previous version. Hmmm...good to know.

Hey Tenacious where did you get that signature thing at the bottom of your post I wouldn't mind stealing it from ya if you don't mind lol & also how did you get it to show up at the bottom of your post's like that?

Hey bro...

The signature banner I made myself. Go to your account / forum settings to add a banner or signature tag line.

Does anyone know when the first roster update will be available? The game doesn't even have Stephen Tulloch on the Lions or Nnamdi on the Eagles yet. I hope they upgrade Nate Burleson's rating a little too because he definitely shouldn't be in the 70's.

[quote user="Xurts"]

Does anyone know when the first roster update will be available? The game doesn't even have Stephen Tulloch on the Lions or Nnamdi on the Eagles yet. I hope they upgrade Nate Burleson's rating a little too because he definitely shouldn't be in the 70's.

[/quote]

That is weird. Nnamdi is on the Eagles whenever I play 3 vs 3 team play. 

Really? On my game he is still on the Raiders.

Have you gone online and updated your rosters?

My game has been connected to the EA Server but didn't update anything yet. I didn't know one was available. Where do I go to update it?