Rosenkov Shoulder Piece.

I missed picking them up on horizon and I cannot buy them from the stores contrary to what guides and the internet says. I am right at the part before going to earth, and just wanted to know if anyone was able to buy them? And if so did you just have to do a NG+ and they were available or do I just need to pick them up next playthrough?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Rosenkov is not that great. The power recharge isn't worth the reduction in shield boost.  I use Kassa.

Do people actually use armor for what it does? I always just went with what looked sexy

Well I'm sure you're Shep is a sexy b!t<h.  Rock on brother  

Actually all the regular armor looks good to me.  I think people hardcore using armor "for what it does" would use that armor that looks like Ironman. I can't remember the actual name of it, but I think it's the best.

I like the health boost of the "N7" armor I started with....

I use the ones that give me a total 30% damage bonus, and 20% headshot bonus. Good for marksman like myself.

[quote user="C45T4N3D4"]

Actually all the regular armor looks good to me.  I think people hardcore using armor "for what it does" would use that armor that looks like Ironman. I can't remember the actual name of it, but I think it's the best.

[/quote]Haha you know it man. I can't use the default armor simply because it's default, dumb i know.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

I use the ones that give me a total 30% damage bonus, and 20% headshot bonus. Good for marksman like myself.

[/quote]

This.

[quote user="C45T4N3D4"]

[/quote]

Inferno armor!  Definitely looks like ironman armor to me... I've been using it for my insanity playthrough because I think it looks the coolest and gives you the biggest boosts to power damage and recharge... Although I think the blood dragon armor might be the best because it gives you big  boosts to both shields and power damage + a small boost to power recharge... But lets face it i'd rather look like ironman...

I chose the armor that best benefits my class.  On my insane playthrough I used an adept, so I chose the power damage increasing and cooldown decreasing pieces. If you stack that with the bonus tech stuff you find by scanning planets and visiting glyph's terminal in Liara's quarters, you can get a pretty good boost. Nice part about finding the extras and visiting Liara's quarters is that you usually get a choice with those bonuses.  Health or shields, power or weapon damage, cooldown time or damage, etc.