Romances

I find all these options very awkward in Fallout.  Anyone agree?

Who has time for romance when you are killing things and trying to build a shelter?!

My patience level is officially zero.  I can't even read anything I pick up now.  I think I have hyper activity disorder!  I can barely make it through a 30 second conversation much less get to know a character and romance them.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I romanced Piper without even realising it!  

I'll assume Piper is in Diamond City.

I'm building up my settlements first.

Romance be damned! : )

I said in the thread I the other forum I wasn't bothered with it, but I just took Piper along with me, she approved of most every choice or action I made, couple of speech options and hey presto!  I like her perk!

It comes natural to me.  Ive lready had , the robot thingy, dogmeat and piper all idolise me, without any effort.  That's probably because I play as a goody most of the time.  If you kill everyone in sight I'm sure it would be different.

I romanced Piper, didn't need to do anything only like four side quest and now she is saying she loves me. At least I got an achievement out of it.

Well Valentine is my companion and there isn't a romance option for him...thankfully. (Have you seen him?)  

I was just joking when I picked the flirt option with Hancock. Oh well, my dude's all pc and progressive and everything now and he's together with Hancock. He's the missing piece - if you exclude the toe Hancock still can't find. All in all, it's just one of those side features that don't really matter, other than giving you the Lover's Embrace temp perk that boosts your xp for a limited time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAaaaaaa!!!!

I can't get past the ghoul thing with Hancock.  

Well if it's that easy to slip into a romance, I better be careful.  

^Yeah, it truly is easy. Just do things your companion likes (and Hancock's an easy one to keep happy), suddenly you get the flirt option when you have a chat with him/her and with a high enough charisma, that's all it takes. Suddenly you're together, forever <3

I'm working on Cait. She is not push over that's for sure.