Roll it, or stay

Trying to decide if I should stay at 14th or roll on to 15th. What else does 15th offer other than an animated title?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are gold guns 14th, or 15th?

You have one more to go and you can't decide whether to do it or not? The answers staring you in the face. Pull the trigger and get it over with.

Since you're that close, just do it.

It would be easier if 15th offered more. Needless to say as soon as I see 0 XP needed it will probably roll like the past... gold guns at 14th and an animated pirate for 15th. It would be nice if you unlocked some special weapons or perks or something. When you reach 15th gimme the option to death punch rather than knife maybe... somethin'

Might as well finish, you are one away...why stop now?

Maybe you can make it a personal goal instead.

Might as well prestige. I mean damn you did it 14 times already, why stop now

If I were in your shoes I would think of it like this....are you bored with the game? if the answer is no then do it if yes then its not worth it because you will only get frustrated using crap weapons again. Case closed lol.

[quote user="xSubject Vx"]

If I were in your shoes I would think of it like this....are you bored with the game? if the answer is no then do it if yes then its not worth it because you will only get frustrated using crap weapons again. Case closed lol.

[/quote]

The M16 and the Enfield are totally the coolest weapons in the game. How could you call them bad?

If OP is looking for a challenge, maybe do all of 15 with a pistol.