Roleplay Ideas. GTA V.

We all know that GTA V will more than likely support ways to RP, just like GTA IV/TLAD/TBOGT. What are some of your ideas that R* might implement? I for one hope they have an option where we can choose clothing that is identical to what some of the AI/NPCs wear. There would be a special clothing option for high level players titled: "Special", and it would consist of reusuable skins that you could let your multiplayer character wear. It would be a great way to expand RP playability for clans and also allow a dynamic range of clothing options. GTA IV's clothing was okay but it could definitely have been imroved upon. Some examples of the "Special" clothing option would be: Law Enforcement (Police Officer Uniform, Detective, FIB, SWAT, Aviation, Corrections, Chief uniform, Commissioner Uniform), FDLC, MS medics, construction, business, bum, celebrity, gang clothing, street wear, chicken costume (and other funny advertisement like clothes), etc. You get the point. It would also be similar to pressing "Y" to change to a Zombie or the "Naked" option (only for Level 10s). If anything, it would use an extra shoulder button or Y.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 44 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Another idea: how would you players feel if GTA had a money system for online play?

Another idea: How would you feel if GTA V had a fuel system?

At all I do not know.

UPDATE: GAS has it's own topic now! GAS IN GTA V? YES OR NO?

Clothing idea is epic I love it. I would like to be able to open up character from the story that you could play with - remember the cheat to play as Candy Suxxx in Vice? I love playing Vercetti like that - lol. I might be a perv.

Not necessarily. I liked playing as Sonny sometimes; even Vance.

Lance Vance Dance! Thanks for the not necessarily, but I honestly think I am lol. Like I said to you in the other thread, you know I cant wait on that outfit for lvl 10! lol.

"I saaaaid, I already got enough of that in High School!!!" (Lance Vance; Keep Your Friends Close)

lmao!

I would like to get a group of people together who play often to have a role playing group.. Gangs, Police, Mafia familys, EMS.. etc.. I Dont want young kids messing around ruining it for people who would like to have fun.. Please message me if you would like to join.. Xbox ID - THE YARD BARBER    ... It may take a few days to get enough people to play but if I can get a solid 12-16 players that would be awesome