Role Model achievement help..looking for players

Hi, my friend and I need two more people to help us get the Role Model achievement, most likely in a private match..we just can't seem to get this ourselves.

Once I get your message I'll invite you into the game/party, I'm online now..if not we'll set up a time and day that's convenient for all.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You don't need more people to get this Achievement, my friend and I got this by playing Alliance. However we didn't get it right away took some time but more rewarding this way. 

Just if you didn't already know here is the six parts of the Achievement you most do in one match.

Stunning:

Co-Op Stun: Target the pursuer and have your team mate stun them.

Knock Out: Both you and your partner stun both of the pursuers at once (or within 10 seconds of each other).

Rescue: Have a pursuer get in a chase with your team mate (the pursuer runs around near your partner). Now stun that specific pursuer.

Killing:

Co-Op Kill: Lock on to your target and then have your partner kill your target.

Multi Kill: Both you and your partner kill your targets at the same time (or within 10 seconds of each other).

Diversion: Have your partner get into a chase with a target. Now kill that target without yourself being in the chase.

I need help to add j donno 95

need help add gt: randomhalonoob