ROH (Rebellions Of Heaven) Is looking for new Members.

Welcome to Rebellions of Heaven. ROH was formed in July 2009 by ROH Judgment. Today we have grown to Halo Franchise, Call of Duty Franchise, and Gears Of War Franchise. ROH is a family gaming community for members to participate in leadership and life lessons while having a great time. On behalf of all the Admirals I would like to thank you for participating in what we consider the best online gaming community. 

Here are some of the requirements:

You must be 15 or older.

You must sign up on the ROH Site after you have had a tryout to become a OFFICIAL member of ROH.

You must have your Gamer Tag bio filled out correctly after your Trail period is over.

You must follow all ROH Guidelines.

We have inner ROH clan battles, we play Gamebattles, ROH Contest were you can win memberships, points, or even Rank.  We like to have very active people in ROH, and we are trying to build a strong community with gamers around the world.

If you would like to tryout please message me on here or send me a message on xbox live.

ROH Site:  rohglobal.enjin.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

so what exactly does this "try out" consist of?

The Tryouts is that you play with us for a little bit to see if your ROH material and also lets us explain in more detail of what ROH is about and see if it is what you really want to be part of also lets you ask question about to ROH.