[RoG] Revolution of Gaming: 4000+ members NOW recruiting for all major shooters!

We are an experienced Xbox Live Clan that has been around since 2008. A clan that will not fall apart but will get stronger as time goes on. Here's a quote from our founder RoG Viper RV: "Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a passion for playing

videogames

as a fun social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action.

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can

socialize

and participate in our community forums, weekly events, competitive teams on Gamebattles and our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE".

We are an Xbox Live clan that would like to participate in all to the major upcoming Xbox 360 FPS shooters. Right now we are playing

games

such as Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, Halo: Reach and will be playing Battlefield 3, MW3, and Halo: Anniversary. With a growing array of members and a phoenomenal group of Xbox Live members, we've become one of the top Xbox Live clans around. 4000 members strong and counting. Over 200,000 posts on the forums, and ranked 200,000 on Alexa. Very impressive.

Current games:

-

ModernWarfare2

- Black Ops
- Halo: Reach

Upcoming games:

- Modern Warfare 3
- Battlefield 3
- Halo 4 and Halo:

Anniversary

Why play these games lonely? Why not ban together with a group of gamers that you will know and play together with? Why not play all the best titles out there with people you know? This is a great opportunity to get to know and

havefun

with a group of gamers outside your hometown.

If you would like to join our website is

http://revolutionofgaming.net

And please put RoG Metal as your referrer. And join the Dynasty brigade if you want.

Please watch our YouTube video as well

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Person who started this thread isn't in  RoG anymore?  Hilarious

IG all the way

We are opening up divisions on next-gen consoles, so let us know if your interested in getting something going with RoG.

That sounds cool. I'm trying to get something for the next gen going. Be it with a clan that's already around or if I have to dtart my own. I think with the right people I could go far.

[quote user="SLG Absolution"]

Does this clan do any gamebattles or mlg stuff? I'm looking to take my game to the next level when the Xbox one drops.

[/quote]

Hey @SLG Absolution, at this moment we do not have anything official on GameBattles/MLG or any other eSports. We do have members who participate in teams that they create themselves and competitive gaming is a big thing in the community even though we have nothing official. We hope to get something official going for events soon.

Does this clan do any gamebattles or mlg stuff? I'm looking to take my game to the next level when the Xbox one drops.

Alright so I'm not in this clan at all, but it is one that I'd hope to join some day.

Pretty happy about this clan. You guys were right, something easy and fun.

RoG has been amazing for me since i've joined i've meet so many people and they have helped me become a leader and everyone here is very friendly too no need to be afraid of anybody (with a few exceptions)

My Xbox burnt out, and I sent it out to get fixed, and I've been using my old Xbox and playing games on the hard drive. MW2 is one of those games, MW3 is not. I have played it before, and frankly, I suck at it. I'm much better at MW2 than I am at MW3. Nothin' 'gainst y'all, but I gotta find a different clan.

[quote user="jetsfan397"]

Do you play MW2 at all, or have you moved on to the more recent games?

[/quote]

I see people on my friends list from RoG playing MW3 all the time, however we do not have a Brigade that is fixed on that game only. The only Call of Duty game we're on primarily right now is Black Ops 2. If you want to test the waters, you can make a post in the Players Party Up forum on our site to see who all plays MW3 without joining RoG. Sorry.