RoG is Recruiting!

Hey there.

Recently i joined a clan called RoG, ( Revolution of Gaming ) and its one of the most friendliest clans i have ever been involved with.

On behalf of RoG im looking for new recruits to join our RoG family, it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make!

We play Mw2 and Black Ops amongst other games, we have a rank structure, and we also have a Game Battles team.

There are no try outs (apart from the game battles team), you simply go to our website and join for free, you will be warmly welcomed by our members. It doesnt matter if your great or not so great, you will find a home and a family with us at RoG! 

Our site is at :WWW.Revolutionofgaming.net

Visit the site and join up for free ! All we ask is that you stay active on our forums and have fun ! When you join say you where referred by Total Sickboy and ill act as your referee.  Hopefully ill see you on there soon ! Take it easy.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

let me at em,let me at em

I ran into this clan in Search before. They were horrible.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="Fire mar bill"]Scooby Doo>Elmo haha[/quote]

i preferred scrappy doo.

[/quote]

I preferred Velma.. Also, I wanted to punt Scrappy-Doo every time i saw that annoying little sunovabitch..

[quote user="The Blessings"]

I ran into this clan in Search before. They were horrible.

[/quote] I played people with Parkinson's that were better than this clan. And when I say "people" I mean the mentally handicapped.

i love elmo and the cookie monster.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

i love elmo and the cookie monster.

[/quote]

Scooby Doo>Elmo haha

[quote user="Fire mar bill"]Scooby Doo>Elmo haha[/quote]

i preferred scrappy doo.