RoG is for you

Revolution of Gaming is openly recruiting!!! We are gaming community ,formed in 2008, for popular game titles including cod advanced warfare, bo2, smite, LoL, and many more. We have 300 + active members. We hav gfx teams, media teams, event teams, etc. We also do in house tournaments and events. Every member for each game is put into a brigade with other members who play the same game. That way you always have someone to play with. We also have military rank structure, so everything stays organized. Currently I'm recruiting for our advanced warfare brigade. This brigade has 20 active members in it and is for Xbox one only. Requirements: 1.Must be 13+ 2. Must have a working headset 3. Must be active in game with us and the other members in AW Brigade We do not require name changes or tryouts. Message me on Xbox if you are interested in joining. Or you can post here, I'm busy a lot so it might be easier to send me a message on Xbox, but i will check here daily. GT: AnotherLaxBro - Have a great day!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: