Rockstar Social Club

Joined the club yesterday and linked it to my XBOX gamertag but did not get any of the extras (gun, car etc)

Anyone got them yet

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 272 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You get extras? I've had a social club account since GTA IV. I haven't seen any extras. I think its just for stat tracking. Who knows though. Rockstar has turned into a bunch of arseholes over the last few years.

According to this link it comes with freebies

subpargamers.com/.../gta-v-social-club-features-revealed

Been to the Ammu-nation store but can only get the pistol

Oh, well I got the beard and hairstyles. I think. I have the Franklin that looks like Ice Cube like in the screen shot. Maybe the rest comes Oct. 1st. This is the weirdest game launch I've ever tried to follow. I honestly have no idea what they're thinking at this point.

You get free weapons from Ammu-Nation. Have you got a garage yet? If you have unlocked a garage once inside you can hit right I think on the d-pad and you should have the option for the Elegy RH8. That was the free social club car.

I received an SMG and all the attachments for free from Ammu-Nation, and the Elergy RH8 from my garage. I haven't driven the car yet. Are those the only things I should be looking for?

If you look at Dukes link above it should tell you everything you get.

Got the garage but just the white car as an option at the mo

Might just take some time to populate to the game once joined

Will try again tonight

i got the gun and the free hair style, haven't mess w anything else yet

was pleasantly surprised though to already have a silenced, scoped, flashlighted, ext. mag'd rifle from day 1

I had no idea I got free stuff. Now I know why that SMG at Ammu-Nation was free.

yea at first i didn't see it over on the side and my second time through the board i noticed it, then it said free with all the check marks, def a nice surprise