Rockstar Pass extended until June 21st

i got an email saying that the rockstar pass shall be extended until june 21st for 800 MSP so hurry and get it before its too late.

http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/ i found a link stating it just incase no one would believe me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Rockstar pass??  I know I have been gone over a month so I clearly missed something.

You mean you have to keep renewing them? what a rip off!

i dont think you have to renew it. i just saw it in an email incase someone never got a chance to download it. @ camaroboy, its just something that we pay to basically get the DLC for free thats all it is.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

i dont think you have to renew it. i just saw it in an email incase someone never got a chance to download it. @ camaroboy, its just something that we pay to basically get the DLC for free thats all it is.

[/quote]lol That makes no sense. If you pay for something it not exactly free. The rockstar pass gets you LA Noire dlc at a discounted bundle rate instead of paying for stuff individually.

[quote user="USCM Wolf"]

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[/quote]lol That makes no sense. If you pay for something it not exactly free. The rockstar pass gets you LA Noire dlc at a discounted bundle rate instead of paying for stuff individually.

[/quote]

well i did make this thread at like 8:30 so you cant really blame me. guess i could have explained it better but whatevs.

When I first saw the article I was under the impression that by buying the rockstar pass, all dlc is half off and had to buy all the dlc at half off - which I was wrong. Instead of buying all the dlc piece by piece, you save MSpoints by buying the pass (which I did) - it downloaded all the dlc cases along with the suits, guns & the bonus badge search DLC (can't remember the name) that were available  at the time and it will download the rest of the DLC soon as it was available. (when I bought L.A. Noire from walmart it had the slip of the tongue DLC code)

~

Now that this deal has been extended, people who have had time to play Bondi/Rockstars game and enjoyed it can buy the pass. I know I have.