Rockstar loves to insult/offend people...

...and will never give a care in the world about it, i feel like they thrive on it. its pretty awesome

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They just don't know how to appreciate a good story or perhaps lack in plot comprehension skills.

So when did Crime Inc. come out, cause the original GTA came out in 1997 ?

I'm confused... does the thread title have anything to do with the Online component?  I was under the assumption that this was about the social satire within the game itself and how they poke fun at religious people, politicians, republicans, democrats, etc etc.

Because this is what games have come too.  People who have no skill would rather sit online and play only online because it makes them feel better about themselves.  I honestly hope they dont put the online out for 6 months.  the game is amazing without it.  That and i can hear the douches on here complain about how Rock Star is money hungry...notice Dbags, all software companies are.  But when gamers dont get the game THEY WANT when they want it, its about the big bad greedy companies....smh

I do not agree at all, in my opinion did not change the argument in years, change characters, improved graphics, improved gameplay, and mainly improve merchandising. no talent in this and the dialogues are vulgar, and does not seem bad but put everything in its place.

another feature of the GTA series is coming to the market always unfinished so hackers can destroy the game,too the  technical support of RockScam is very incompetent (no where to hire like slobs).  The after sales service of RockScam  is crap, only interested in selling.

holding off online for two weeks prior to launch and they said it may have issues when Online launches, yeah...i am not amuzed. i assumed with that two weeks they've tweeked it Issue-free but Nope, they said it may have issues when Online launches >.>

but either way i am on-board on the exact Online launch day.

to darth^ i said ROCKSTAR, meaning all of their games. even gta 1. which they took the idea from Crime inc.

Since I'm swedish I'm offended by them taking the pi55 out of KRAPEA ;)

why are you guys opposed to playing the story? don't you want to get the feel for the cars/shooting, how to change weapons quickly, etc before you get online and have to play against ppl who have been using the new mechanics for 2 weeks?

I too took this thread to be about R* offending (good naturedly in most cases) just about every demographic in Western civilization. This irreverence is a signature feature in this series of games and I for one applaud them for it. I can't say I find it offensive in anyway when they hit a little close to the bone for me, because they do it to everyone, including Microsoft and their next gen console if you have not noticed.  LOL.

It certainly is not affecting their bottom line in any negative way. I hope it continues in future releases.