Rocksmith

For those that care back when the discussion of using one's own guitar, well this game isnt rb3 by no means but since it comes with the cable needed that turns the analog into digital (signal) the Les Paul doesnt have to sit around anymore, can use whatever you have or want in line of real guitars.

On a side note, the previous discussion about how the pro tab was kind of backwards for some of us well now it is correctly done as they said "looking in the mirror", in other words if you have spent many years learning tab by walking up and down then your good to go now with this it appears as well.

Patience pays off, sure it doesnt look or have half the things rb3 does but if learning and using your guitar was main goal then it should be worth the $79.99

Peace.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The setlist is pretty great, too. Sunshine of Your Love? Boys Don't Cry? HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN? I'm sold.

I'm really looking forward to this, im sold already !

I'm going to let the game run its course for a month or so before I make a decision. I have a guitar lying around that I never play, but maybe if this game is interesting enough, I'll pick it up.

wonder what the latency will be like,still very excited about this game,no more should i play guitar or xbox tonight,now i will be able to do both HAPPY DAYS!!!!

j4y

Hey dude,have you a link for the set list,thanks in advance!

j4y

RockSmith Setlist so far

There you go

OHMYGAWSH WHERE IS MY MIND IS ON THE SETLIST!

Rocksmith's setlist is now officially my favorite setlist for a music game so far... and it's not even complete yet! Should choose one of the Nirvana tracks, IMO. We don't need both of them.

Was at "Guitar Center" website shopping yesterday, for anyone that cares if you order Rocksmith there they are giving a gift certificate towards a purchase....in case you still need a real guitar.

And it says something about this game/learning tool if a Musical instrument store is allowing pre-orders imo.  Peace.

I'll wait for a price drop and then grab it.  I just have to own every music game. Bought Rock Revolution recently priced at 4 bucks.

I'm probably gonna grab this game when it comes out. I'm headed to college next year and I can't really take all my plastic instruments with me. Might end up taking a guitar controller but that'll probably be it, so being able to use a real guitar as a controller is a definite plus.