Rock Band DLC license problems

Hi All,

I recently bought a 360 S console as a replacement for my old one with a broken dvd drive. From what I can gather the licenses for DLC are tied to individual consoles, so I went through the online license transfer process to port them to my new 360S. For a while all was ok, at least until I tried to play Rock Band 3.

Whenever I try to play a downloaded track it would come up with a "Unable to Load Track" message and kick me back to the song list. This is especially confusing as I am still able to play songs which I had transferred from Rock Band 1 and Rock Band: AC/DC. It's only on songs downloaded from Xbox Live that I'm having this problem.

I haven't tried any other games yet but I suspect something has gone wrong when transferring the licenses to my new console. Does anyone have any suggested solutions for me?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

After doing the license transfer you sometimes have to download the items again to refresh the licenses. You wont be charged again and since the items are already on your hard drive all that will be downloaded are the licenses.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.