Robotic dog in N7 edition.

In the UK it is now only possible to order the N7 edition for the ps3. GAME have apparently messed up and cancelled a load of xbox pre orders.

Anyway the N7 apparently has extra content like a robotic dog. 

Will this content be available to buy off the xbox marketplace if you don't have the N7 edition?

As Mass Effect 1 isn't on the ps3 I don't want to have to buy that edition just to get the N7 downloads.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i don't think bioware is going to release the N7 extras are going to make it to the marketplace, they didn't put the collector extras from me2 either. i think they want to keep the special editions special.

Of course, there's the chance that'll accidentally get released on Marketplace for a short while like the ME2 Collector's Edition stuff did. Keep your fingers crossed!

[quote user="Mr Freight"]

Of course, there's the chance that'll accidentally get released on Marketplace for a short while like the ME2 Collector's Edition stuff did. Keep your fingers crossed!

[/quote]

That was pretty sweet. I was lucky enough to get all of it.

where did you find out that game have cancelled a load of orders :-(

[quote user="jack3auer"]

where did you find out that game have cancelled a load of orders :-(

[/quote]There is a huge thread about it on the Bioware Social site.

just got off of the phone with game customer services,   they know of no mistake,   only that the 360 version has been removed from the website because they have sold their entire allocation out.

phew.

@VoteDC,  the only thread i could find was quite old and the last post was 11 days ago.  is that the one?

So... just to be clear. The 360 Version is sold-out not that some 360 N7 Pre-Orders were cancelled, right? I mean, I've already visited my retail outlet twice saying "Are you, 100% sure, without a doubt and can promise me, I will get the N7 edition I pre-Ordered over 4 months ago?" I'm starting to freak to them out since the last time I gave them my "This isn't even my un-happy face." speech. Now they hide if I'm in there to buy point cards.

Some of the latest preorders may have been cancelled due to running out of stock, but I'm pretty sure your 4-month old preorder should be safe.  The only ones who can guarentee that are the store you preordered from, though.  Maybe go in there and get them to ring whoever's in charge of buying stock to ensure you'll get a copy

The department manager said they are probably getting a mass shipment from "the company" (he didn't know who that would be really) and will then flag one of the N7's that come in for me before it's shipped to the designated store. Oh, I interrogated. Ironically this thread is appropriate as the whole reason I got the N7 was because I knew I'd regret not getting the robot dog in the first place.