Robin in Batman: Arkham City Concept

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/13289/vision-for-robin-in-batman-arkham-city

There's a piece of concept art that shows his new appearance. I think it looks very good, better than some of the robins we've seen in the past. What do you make of it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Robin...... Batmans real arch enemy. All Batman Tv series/Movies are good until they bring Robin into it. Then they get crap........  really fast. Hes the worst character in the genre and I hope he doesn't have a big part in the game. I loved Arkham Asylum, hopefully the sequel will be just as good.... and just as Robinless.

Hes going to be a pre-order bonus and only available in the challenge maps. The story will not feature Robin.

If that is the real design , i have to say that i expected him to look better.

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

If that is the real design , i have to say that i expected him to look better.

[/quote]
I am pretty sure the picture below is his final design. The picture above is early Concept Art.

he looks good to me

the one that posted resistance looks better. Static posted it in another thread about Robin...but the concept art looks like Altair, Ezzio or Alex Mercer.

game so far so good. now i better play the first!

He looks like the meanest , baddest Robin ive ever seen . He looks like Desmond/Altair out of Assassins Creed. Perhaps he dons the cape and chills with Batman on the weekends lol