robbing stores

I was wondering if I could rob liquor stores and supermarkets as michael? Do I have to use Franklin?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is this leading to a race joke?

no...all the vids i see on how to and where the locations are are for franklin.   I want to use michael cuz im running out of money

You can use any of the 3 characters to rob the stores, but I haven't found many that you can walk into. I was marking all the ones I knew of that can be entered with the 'points of interest' feature, but those got wiped when I last loaded up the game.

there are 19 stores u can rob...do a search on google and you will see a map with the locations

Any character can rob any store

I haven't found any Liquor stores to rob yet in single player. After the Multiplayer gameplay trailer was released, and in the video it said you could rob Liquor stores, I assumed you would be able to rob them in SP mode also but I guess not.

-

Just like purchasing car insurance, or changing license plates, the Liquor stores seem to be a GTA:O feature. Have to wait until Tuesday to see. I will be disappointed if any of these get left out as they were part of the hype that got me excited for this game, and was already disappointed to find out they were not in single player.

-

As for the map with all the convenience stores, just download the Manual and it has a map with every location.

u can rob liquor stores in single player, i watched vids on it

[quote user="Rich Cashster"]

u can rob liquor stores in single player, i watched vids on it

[/quote]Every Liquor store I have found so far I have not even been able to enter and therefor have not been able to rob. If there are a few that I can enter and rob that's great, but still a bit disappointing that the many that I have come across were not accessible.

You sure it wasn't a convenient store? I have robbed plenty of those. 

Also, if the store has two cash registers, you can shoot the second one open (and sometimes get more money than the one the clerk empties), Wait until the clerk gives you the money, then shoot the other cash register a couple times to make the cash pop out.

What stores have the most money? So I can rob them.