Robbed of the QBZ-95B

I finally got the blowtorch vehicle kill and unlocked the QBZ-95B.
I equipped it and according to battlelog I ran around with it for 51 seconds and fired 26 rounds and then got disconnected from the session.

Next game the QBZ-95B is no where to be seen.

I'm guessing the game totally forgot that I had finally managed to torch a Tank without the guy jumping out due to the disconnect.

I don't think words can express how this made me feel after how long I've been gunning for that last assignment so here is a ditty tune that I think sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBlXLMJuX04

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can blowtorch a tug/mav/mortar/any other equipment.

???????????

Could you wait a minute.

I'm just going to smash my head against a wall for a little while.

Yup, I got both of those parts of the assignment on the first day. Got my 10 repairs, then found a guy on his mortar. Torched him and then his martar

obviously a built in feature of the game.

What??? I didn't know that, spent weeks hunting a sniper and a tank to torch

http://preferans.de

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

Yup, I got both of those parts of the assignment on the first day. Got my 10 repairs, then found a guy on his mortar. Torched him and then his martar

[/quote]

After watching it on a Youtube vid, i did the same thing. i now call that move a mortarhaahaaa.

However, what i will say is i have completed every assignment but it hasnt produced the Xbox Achievement for completing them all, what gives??

You mean the achievement where you need 10 kills with each of the Karkand weapons? Did you get 10 kills with each? If so, get 10 more kills with the Famas and it should unlock. (It's some kind of bug)

Ahhh, that'll be why. Thanks bud!

I'm in the same boat but I'm putting it down to not having 10 F35 kills.

For some reason I suck at that jet, it just handles completely different to the others.