Road America

Dear forum - 

Road America still is not working on multiplayer or free play, it half way loads then kicks back out to the xbox one dashboard.  I am getting really tired of this and the game needs to be fixed asap.  I have had this problem since road america has come out and I can't play.  

Please someone forward this info on the forza and xbox.  I have tried troubleshooting everything so if you have a suggestions I have already tired it.  They need to fix the game and even the newest update as of 3-5 doesn't fix the problem.

Thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling Forza... then reinstalling the updates.

Wont uninstalling forza delete all my progress and cars and money though?

[quote user="FrostyRx36"]

Please someone forward this info on the forza and xbox.  I have tried troubleshooting everything so if you have a suggestions I have already tired it.  They need to fix the game and even the newest update as of 3-5 doesn't fix the problem.

[/quote]

No one is going to forward it. If you want help from Forza / Turn 10 then try posting on their forums

Your gamesave should be saved in the cloud so uninstalling/reinstalling should not affect the progress of your game. Instead of uninstalling/reinstalling the game - you could also try just reinstalling the Road America add-on.

How do I reinstall Road America add-on?  I can't find it, need step by step directions

thanks

From the Xbox One main menu select the Forza 5 tile and press the menu button. Select the "Show All Addons" option and you should see the addon pack listed and be able to reinstall.

There is no addon pack for the Road America track as it was added as a game update. There is a Road America Booster Pack that was released at the same time with 5 new cars, but this does not contain the track.

That's right... My bad!

I haven't played around much with the new storage options but I would suspect there is a way to go in and manage (delete/reinstall) game updates now. Maybe someone with more knowledge can help you with this.

Otherwise, a full delete/reinstall of the game should cause all the updates to re-download and install. And you shouldn't worry about losing game data if you're deleting/reinstalling the game.