RISK Factions Not Working!!

I downloaded Risk Factions in january but have never been able to play it as it crashes on the press start screen

I have deleted it and cleaded the cache and tried downloading it again many times but still no joy

Has anybody else had any problems with this or any other xbla title where it wont load?

Any help or advice on the matter would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

What happens specifically when the game crashes? My initial suggestion is to configure a USB drive for use with Xbox, and then try downloading the game there, to see if you encoutner the same issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the same problem. Sometimes it gets to the "Press Start", sometimes it even freezes before that. The picture of the general that appears at the top of the start screen, sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes its opaque. I guess, it all depends on where the game freezes (whether before or during the animation).

Once the game froze, there is nothing you can do but restart the 360. Pressing buttons on the controller doesn't do anything.

It looks as if it's the same problem as with Kinect Fun Labs, which keeps freezing on me in a similar fashion.

Sorry this didn't help.

THIS GAME IS ABSOLUTELY RIDDLED WITH BUGS.  You're lucky to get ONE online game out of FIVE completed successfully without it freezing.  FIX IT NOW.

Sorry this didn't help.