Risk Blocked (not even used my card)

yeah so ive been given microsoft money gift vouchers for christmas from my family....about £200 all together. have about £81 on my acount and £50 still left to put on......i went to snatch the deal of the day yesterday but kept telling me something wrong with payment and to go to account.live.co.uk.

after speaking to 3 different people (they each passed me onto the advocacy team or whatever). was finally told that id been risk blocked.....i asked what the risk was, was told that more than usual amount of money was being used on my account. even though i pleaded with them of how stupid it is......as no card was used. 

anyway ive been told it would take 2 days this is now 24 hours after. i explained that i wanted that game and its now back upto £30 so if they do not offer me the same deal it was yesterday or better....i will be making a complaint to higher grounds.....you wouldnt expect to go to asda/tesco and get refused sale with all your vouchers uve been saving just because you have a load of them...its the most ridiculous thing ive heard.

what next banned from playing a game you have just bought until you prove the receipt.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sorry this has happened to you.  What you should do is call support back up and ask to speak with Billing.  They should be able to sort all this out for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

They can't... only the advocacy team can fix this and if you're like me, they don't seem too willing to help. It's very frustrating. They keep telling me I'm blocked from making purchases but they won't say WHY?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.