Risen 2 Dark Waters - Garcia blood of the ancestors problem

There are more than one way of completing this quest but as it has a bug in it once you have decied the path that i have chosen it then renders the game incompletable, so i will have to start the game all over again.

I killed Garcia and his pirates in the maracai village and then ran away (yep I did) from the villagers in to the cave at the top of the village, slept on the bed till the next morning, when I then returned to Garcia's tent he and all of his companions had gone, all of their swords/guns were there but nothing else and I now cannot complete the quest as I am missing the artifact.

I am not the only person that has come across this problem (http://forum.deepsilver.com/forum/showthread.php/67242-garcia-blood-of-the-ancestors-problem) and it has already been highlighted to deep silver as well, yet no fix has been made.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 44 Applies to:

If it's a fix that you need, you'll have to contact the developers of the game. Microsoft can not do anything to fix a games problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have and other people have contacted them already, however they have still not produced a fix despite the first report of this being over 8 months ago, surely there is some responsibility on Microsoft (Xbox) to make sure the games with their branding on work on their machines properly as well?

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh man!  That sounds really frustrating!  I'm afraid that medium bloke is correct though.  This is something that only the developers would be able to help with.

Sorry this didn't help.

Frustrating yes, I can't even look at my Xbox currently i am that cross, talk about ruining something i enjoy

Sorry this didn't help.