R.I.P. Irrational Games

"Irrational Games, creator of the BioShock series, is effectively shutting down. Cofounder Ken Levine revealed the news in an update on the developer's website today. The industry veteran will start a new endeavor for Irrational Games owner Take-Two Interactive, while all but around 15 staffers will be out of a job. It is unclear how many people Irrational Games employed at its Quincy, Mass. office."

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eal4fep7pK4]

R.I.P :(

"Yeah, I need to make anther over-rated pretentious project. Just with less money."

Queue Music*

♫I will remember you ...♫

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I'll play whatever he eventually makes after he gets done with Logan's Run...

What kind of worries me is that he's left the Bioshock rights with 2K or take two? whoever I can't remember, but I hope they don't just turn it into trash if they ever make another one.

Look forward to seeing what he's new project will be.

Did you read it at all? You do realize 2K's parent company is Take-Two and he is staying with T2?

Yeah, but as I understood he's not going to work on Bioshock anymore, so really if they do make another one it's not going to have his influence, that was really my point, Bioshock isn't the same without Ken Levine and Bioshock 2 showed that.

Shame... Bioshock 1 was one of, if not THE, favorite game of mine last gen.

Digital, I strongly disagree, Bioshock 2 was amazing imo, much better than Infinite.

^ Agreed, 2 is far better than the garbage that is Infinite.