RIP Halo

Halo 4 has the potential to be a tolerable game at best if 343 fixes the hell out of it but for the last month they haven't done anything for their piece of *** money maker.

Even when i'm stomping on kids in matchmaking with my closest friends the game still isn't fun. It's very clear that 343 wanted a quick pay which makes so much sense now because they aimed this game directly toward the casual gaming community. Bungie was great and even when they screwed up, they listened. Now when 343 screws up so bad that it's embarrassing, they don't do anything about it or even attempt to listen to a very vocal community known as the halo community...

RIP Halo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

halo 4 is pretty terrible, but halo 3 ODST reach and anniversary were also crap, halo died long ago halo 4 is just the nail in the coffin, all the original fans pretty much gave up on the series going back to how awesome the original was.

Subjective.

how so? care to explain how my strong yet supported statement- rant is subjective?

[quote user="Rokine"]

how so? care to explain how my strong yet supported statement- rant is subjective?

[/quote]There is no need to, it's an opinion, not fact. With the exception of Halo: Reach, all of the Halos have been an improvement from the last in my opinion.

And because of how bad Reach is, H4 is an improvement over that, though it's not amazing.

[quote user="Rokine"]

Halo 4 has the potential to be a tolerable game at best-

[/quote]

If all you wanted was 'tolerable' then I'm sure you could find something else to play. Alternatives might unrustle your jimmies.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

And because of how bad Reach is, H4 is an improvement over that, though it's not amazing.

[/quote]

Pffft. Reach is win:D

Halo 4 rocks!,

You mean there was a time when Halo was not made for the casual community? When was this and where was I? I mean what aspects of earlier installments really made this series hardcore? Even the first Live enabled installment was made to cater to casual party gaming.

None of the Halo Games have ever been "casual". To be defined as "casual play", anyone should simply be able to "pick up and play". This is not the case with any Halo Game.

While there might be a "new" Player that does okay, there is practically never a "new" Player that does great.  The scale of difficulty or the learning curve in all Halo Games is far greater then most Games available.

My guess, the OP is simply holding onto some type of nostalgia to a prior Halo Game.